2. TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may receive, store, use and share different types of personal information and other information from and about your interaction with us:
- Usage information: your use, activity, and interaction with our website, including pages viewed and search queries.
- Technical information: the device or browser used to access our website and other technical information, collected through cookies and similar technologies. See the Cookie Notice section.
- Customer Service information: where you choose to interact with our customer services teams, including chat conversation transcripts and contact information.
- Feedback and Survey information: where you choose to participate in any surveys or have provided other feedback through our website.
- Marketing information: where you to opt-in to direct marketing communications, or participate in promotions, prize draws and competitions.
- Advertising information: Information about your preferences to receive tailored advertising on our website, and/or in combination with the Technical information (see above), used by us and third parties to select, display and measure the use of tailored and non-tailored advertising. See the Cookie Notice section.
- Aggregated information: We also collect, store, use and share aggregated information such as statistical or demographic information. This could be derived from your personal information but is not itself considered personal information. However, if we combine or associate aggregated information with your personal information so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal information which will be collected, stored, used and shared in accordance with this Privacy Notice and applicable data protection law requirements.